WpMag

header ads
header ads

Today's husband Wife Jokes


A frustrated husband in front of his laptop:
dear google, please do not behave like my wife...
Please allow me to complete my sentence before you start guessing & suggesting
����������������

A married man's prayer; 
Dear God, u gave me childhood, u took it away. 
U gave me youth, u took it away. 
U gave me a wife.......... 
Its been years now, 
just reminding u...... ��������
 ����

Prize winning message of the year :

Wife at night : Tell me how much did Sachin score in 2003 world cup against Pakistan? 

Husband : 98, why u are asking ?

Wife : Now tell me why you didn't wish me for my birthday since morning ?

Silence...........……

Husband couldn't even say, I have a bad memory 

����������
This is called... 
Check n mate...……

Post a Comment

0 Comments