WpMag

header ads
header ads

What does kiss means by Wife


Funny Valentine jokes on Wife

At a dinner party, the guest of honour was about to deliver his speech
when his wife, sitting at the other end of the table, sent him a piece of
paper with the word   “ KISS "   scribbled on it.

A guest seated next to the speaker said,  “ So your wife has sent you
a kiss for good luck.    She must love you very much.”

The speaker replied,   “ You don’t know my wife.    The letters stand for
‘ Keep  It  Short ,  Stupid ’.




Confused father or extra marital affairs ?

A Lady on telephone:
Hello Sir, I want to meet & talk to you..
Man: do u know me..

Lady: Yes you are the father of one of my kids.
Man stunned,
Oh my God!
Are u Tanya????
No
Are U Katrina ???
No
Are u Nisha?
No
Neha?
No
Monika?
No
Anushka?
No
Mitali?
No
Vaishali?
No
Lady in confusion…
No sir i’m the class teacher of your son!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments